Friday, November 14, 2008

Enough is Enough

Stop Already! I completely agree with you on this subject! I must say that I am so happy that this election is now done and over with. Even though I must say I was not going to be happy with either one of the candidates that were running. I too felt that this election did nothing but tear down America even more then what it was! We had enough to deal with two different parties running. The democrats will always disagree with the republicans, but when this election threw a curve ball into the equation then not only did we disagree with political values but now we have to deal with race on an even bigger playing field then we had already been playing! I over some of my employees talking the night of the election and it really disturbed me! One of them stated they really wanted Obama to when but it would be such a same because they felt by voting for him they were contributing to Obama losing his life. I was so sick of hearing about this election that I had to stop all of my employees from talking about any politics in the office! Now that it is over its not any better though. This election will for ever go down into history as not only as the election that we got our first African American president but also the election that helped destroy the American people, in such a way that even the drunk people at two O’ clock in the morning felt the need to fight over Obama and McCain!

No comments: