Friday, December 5, 2008

Money Money Money

I work for a financial company that is backed by an independent lender. Every day I have customers come into my office asking me what I can do to help them pay off the debt because they have lost their job. Many people call in and tell me that there have been lay offs in their company and hours are being cut back. The United States is going through a financial crisis! It seems that we continue to turn for the worst every day; nothing seems to get any better for the citizens of the county!
Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 (EESA was purposed, and the act was passed by the senate on October 1st. President Bush signed it into act on October 3rd.
This act was supposed to provide relief for the country. My question is, when the HELL are we going to start seeing this relief. It kills me to have to look a customer in the face and say I can only give you a extension on you loan for another month I can not hold off any longer then that. Yeah gas has gone down but when people do not have jobs it does not really matter how much gas coast because you can not afford it anyway!
All I can say is I hope that this new president will get this country back on its feet and get the good American people back into their jobs and bring the families that have been broken up, due to the financial crisis, back together!

No comments: